Digimon Origin RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chatbox rules and General Etiquette

Go down

Chatbox rules and General Etiquette Empty Chatbox rules and General Etiquette

Post by Believer Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:15 am

Hello, I am the Chatbox Moderator and Co-Admin of the site. If I catch anyone being rude, harassing others, or using excessive bad language they will be banned from the Chatbox until farther notice. If I am not around and someone is misusing the Chatbox please send me a PM, do not start a thread about it, and I will look it over as soon as possible and decide what sort of action should be taken. This is a friendly site, those who break these rules will be dealt with severely.

Same goes for posts throughout the forum and private messages. If anyone feels offended by another member please contact an Admin or Moderator so the situation can be dealt with instead of trying to handle it yourself. Everyone should feel welcomed here. If you have a problem with another person's post please just hit the report button near their post (the red exclamation point next to the quote option) instead of trying to take matters into your own hands, let an Admin or Moderator deal with the situation.

Those who break this rules will only be given one warning. Depending on the severity of the offense there may not be a warning and the person would be stripped of privileges or possibly be instantly banned from the site, such is the case for harassing and stalking others.

Our goal is for everyone to have fun and enjoy the site, as long as the rules are followed we can all just have fun. If rules are broken they will be enforced so everyone else can continue to have fun. Quite frankly we aren't very strict but we will take action when it's necessary. This is really just a warning in advance to those who might want to test the limits of these rules.
Believer
Believer

Back to top Go down