Digimon Origin RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RULES!!!!

Go down

RULES!!!! Empty RULES!!!!

Post by hollow_skulled7 Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:21 pm

This is mostly common sense. They're not complicated. All members are expected to know, understand and abide by them.

First, keep it clean. There will be no hentai/X-rated posts here. Period. i mean it people. Nothing beyond kissing, or i will boot you. i don't mind swearing, but only if it's in context and suits the situation. Gore is allowed, but remember that we likely have some younger members, and you have to consider how seriously you might be messing up their poor impressionable minds. Use of EXCESSIVE gore/love scenes/swearing will result in a warning, possible banning.

PLEASE try to avoid cliches. Make your stuff original. It's so much more fun that way.

No flaming. Bullies will be kicked out. No spamming. That includes having general conversations in the RPG board - That's why we have an OOC (Out Of Character, for those of you who aren't as role play literate as myself) board. spammers will be warned, possibly booted.

Next, your basic RPG rule, no Mary-Sue, God-mod, or Uberflying. Again, for those of you who don't know:
Mary-Sue = utterly perfect all the time characters. The problem with this is that it's just not realistic, and it's just not fun. So don't do it, or you will be booted.
God-mod = when you write another person's character doing something that person didn't write them as doing. Under specific conditions (like if someone ASKS you to because they're away for ages) this is allowed, but any other time, it becomes an absolutely debilitating problem for any RPG. So Godmoders will be kicked.
Uberflying = making yourself invincible. OK, say i write my character as punching yours. It's OK for you to dodge that. But if i keep trying to punch you, and you keep dodging, you're gonna get kicked very fast. It's unrealistic, and unfun. In drama, we call that blocking. If you block people, the story can't continue it's course, and you get booted.

Also, posts should be at least a paragraph long. We're trying to tell a story here, so try to give other people enough to work with in your posts. BUT don't go writing any 10 page essays either. That's just unreasonable. YOU might have the time to sit there and write it, but that doesn't mean everyone else will. Just make sure your posts are well written, and we will all be happy little Vegemite's ;D

Lastly, have fun!! Enjoy yourself! Put a little comedy in here and there, spice things up! No one likes a boring RPG!!! ;D members are expected to play active roles in the story development (post minimum once a month) so we can keep things rolling!!

If you at any time need a refresher course, then feel free to come back and read them again anytime. They're here 24/7, 365 days a year. Except on leap years. Seriously. The rules never sleep Surprised

~Note: Rules are subjected to change.
Mods may, or may not give warnings, so becareful. You will be informed if you are banned, and why.
hollow_skulled7
hollow_skulled7
Admin

https://digimonorigin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down