Digimon Origin RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAQ (i guess that's what you'd call them =/ )

Go down

FAQ (i guess that's what you'd call them =/ ) Empty FAQ (i guess that's what you'd call them =/ )

Post by hollow_skulled7 Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:45 am

Just thought i'd clarify a few things...

Which digivices can my charcter use??
Any. Really, that depends on what form of digivolution you want to use... So long as you don't go overboard and try to have every single one... However, for the sake of simplicity, i have to say that no fan-made digivices can be used in this rp.

Which evolutions can i use?
Any. So long as you don't try to excede the mega level in any way (unless we're talking a mode change or a dna between megas, like imperialdramon or omnimon)... As for digivolutions that use 'items' (like crests or digi-armour) characters will of course have to find these items before they can use this form of evolution. As to how you find them, that's up to you - be imaginative!!

So... Who or what is the 'bad guy' here?
well, i hate the idea of labling them 'good' and 'bad', because really, it all comes down to perspective. So basically, we just have tamers, free digimon, and free humans. From there, you can have whatever motives you want - some of you may decide you wanna cause havoc and mayhem, and destroy stuff, maybe kill some humans and blow up a few buildings, you know, practically declare war on the human world... and some of you may decide you wanna stop those people, try and see if you can get digimon and people to live in peace, all that jazz... some of you may just be happy to have your partner there with you, and only decide to fight when the big mean armed forces of the world try to take them from you, maybe use them in some kind of experiment, or as some kind of tool of war... or maybe you just don't wanna fight at all - really, there is no pre-defined 'bad guys'. We make them ourselves through our choices and what not...

Do digimon die in this rp?
Yes and no. That depends on how they're defeated. Firstly, i will note that in this rp, digimon do bleed and can get broken bones and stuff (we're not very strict about gore, but if it can be kept to about an M15+ level, that would be good ^^; ). Now if a digimon is defeated in battle and his digicore (heart, sould, essence, whatever you wanna call it) is destroyed, they die for good and can't come back (like loading a digimon's data in series 3) but otherwise, they are reborn as a digiegg.

Can i use a fan-made digimon as a partner? Or as an 'enemy'?
Ofcourse!! so long as you actually fight some digimon seen in the show, cards, etc, that's perfectly fine.

That's it for now - anything else can be added later ^^
hollow_skulled7
hollow_skulled7
Admin

https://digimonorigin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum